The Campus Life Advisory Council (CLAC) serves as an advisory board for the Vice President of Campus Life, Dr. Shea Kidd Brown and provides invaluable input and suggestions for improvements to campus life at Wake Forest University.
This advisory council was created to provide students access to senior campus leadership that they may not already have through campus leadership positions, on-campus jobs, or other advisory boards. Undergraduate and graduate students selected to CLAC will serve for the 2023-24 academic year, beginning in September. Meetings will take place monthly on Thursdays at 5:30 p.m.
- Currently enrolled graduate or undergraduate student
- Good academic standing
- Good standing with Office of Student Conduct
- Genuine interest to serve Wake Forest University
- Provide perception on student-related issues
- Offer feedback to the Vice President for Campus Life on various topics such as campus policies, updates to the campus master plan, etc.
- Attend CLAC meetings with the Vice President for Campus Life once per month
- Assist with Vice President for Campus Life special events and initiatives
Apply now through Sept. 4, 2023
Gretchen Castelloe, Campus Life Fellow